RIDES R US, INC.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- All students must wear a safety belt at all times. All students under age 8 or under 4’8” will be required to ride in a booster as required by Texas law.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if your child will be absent or goes home early. WE WILL ALLOW a 5 min. WAITING TIME from the time the dismissal bell rings for students to get to vehicles as other students from other schools are waiting. If a student should miss his/her ride, there will be a $10.00 extra trip charge.
- Your child will be assigned a specific driver but any of our drivers or substitute drivers can transport your child if there is a need for a substitute or route change.
- Payments are due on Monday of each week. (Any payment received after 8:00pm on Wednesday will be charged a 10.00 late fee.
- A non-refundable 10.00 registration fee and refundable deposit (equal to the weekly rate) is required at the time of registration payable to Rides R Us or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment will be made for all regular school days and holidays (excluding one week for Spring Break and 2 weeks at Christmas Break).
Should a student not ride any other day or week, full payment is still due.
We accept the following payment methods for weekly tuition.
- Pay Pal (FEES apply), Chase Quick Pay (Zelle), Venmo, Cash App send to your drivers email.
- Checks, money orders or cashier checks should be made payable to your driver.
- Payments made by cash must be in a sealed envelope.
All payments must have the child’s name and school included in the memo or on envelope.
- Daily trip ride rates begin at 12.00 per day and up based upon the distance.
- Previous arrangements must be made for any student needing a late pick up after regular school hours. Rates begin at $12.00 and up based upon the distance.
- There will be a 30.00 charge for all returned checks.
- A seven day advance notice must be given when terminating service. The enrollment deposit will then be applied to the last week of service. If the seven day notice is not given the deposit will be forfeited. The deposit will automatically pay for the last week of school for children riding to the end of the year.
Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you and your child/children this year. We look forward to knowing your children and watching them grow and mature.
Click to download printable copy below: