1. All students must wear a safety belt at all times.
- All students under age 8 or under 4’9” will be required to ride in a booster as required by Texas law.
- New Car Seat Law Clarified, DPS urges maximum protection. For more information on the DPS Occupant Safety Program, see the Child Occupant Safety Law.
2. Please notify us as soon as possible if your child will be absent or goes home early.
- WE WILL ALLOW a 10 minute WAITING TIME from the time the dismissal bell rings for students to get to vehicles as other students from other schools are waiting.
- If a student should miss his/her ride, there will be a $10.00 extra trip charge.
3. A deposit equal to one week’s tuition will be made at the time of enrollment.
4. Payments and fees:
- Payment is due on Monday of each week.
- All payments received after Wednesday will be subject to a $10.00 late fee.
- There will be a $30.00 charge for all returned checks.
- You may pay by cash, (must be in a sealed envelope with the child’s name written on it) check (make checks payable to Rides R Us, Inc.), money order, cashiers check, PayPal or Chase Quick Pay. Payments will be made for all regular school days and holidays except for Spring Break, Thanksgiving and Christmas Break (when off one full week). Should a student not ride any given day or week, full payment is still required, in order to reserve their space.
- A $10.00 fee will be charged for any student needing a late pick up after regular school hours with previous arrangements made.
5. A seven day advance notice must be given when terminating service.
- If the seven day notice is not given the deposit will be forfeited.
- All other remaining deposits will automatically pay for the last week of school for children riding to the end of the year.
Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you and your family this year. We look forward to knowing your children and watching them grow and mature.