RIDES R US, INC.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- All students must wear a safety belt at all times. All students under age 8 or under 4’8” will be required to ride in a booster as required by Texas law.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if your child will be absent or goes home early. WE WILL ALLOW a 5 min. WAITING TIME from the time the dismissal bell rings for students to get to vehicles as other students from other schools are waiting. If a student should miss his/her ride, there will be a $10.00 extra trip charge.
- Your child will be assigned a specific driver but any of our drivers can transport your child if there is a need for a substitute or route change.
- Payments are due on Monday of each week. (Any payment received after 8:00pm on Wednesday will be charged a 10.00 late fee. An additional 5.00 per day will be charged until payment is received in full.
- A non-refundable 10.00 registration fee is required at the time of registration.
- A refundable deposit equal to the weekly rate will be made at the time of registration.
- There will be a 30.00 charge for all returned checks.
- Payment will be made for all regular school days and holidays (excluding Spring Break and 2 weeks at Christmas Break. Should a student not ride any other day or week, full payment is still due.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Pay Pal (FEES apply)- send via Goods and Services to email@example.com
- Chase Quick Pay (Zelle) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checks, money orders or cashier checks should be made payable to Rides R Us.
- Payments made by cash must be in a sealed envelope.
All payments must have the child’s name and school included in the memo or on envelope.
FOR PRICING SEE OUR PRICING DROP DOWN MENU
- A seven-day advance notice must be given when terminating service. The enrollment deposit will then be applied to the last week of service. If the seven-day notice is not given the deposit will be forfeited. The deposit will automatically pay for the last week of school for children riding to the end of the year.
Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you and your family this year. We look forward to knowing your children and watching them grow and mature.
Click to download printable copy below: