RIDES R US, INC.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- All students must wear a safety belt at all times. All students under age 8 or under 4’8” will be required to ride in a booster as required by Texas law.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if your child will be absent or goes home early. WE WILL ALLOW a 5 min. WAITING TIME from the time the dismissal bell rings for students to get to vehicles as other students from other schools are waiting. If a student should miss his/her ride, there will be a $10.00 extra trip charge.
- Payment is due on Monday of each week. (Any payment received after 8:00 p.m. on Wednesdays will be charged a 10.00 late fee. An additional 5.00 per day will be charged until payment is received in full.)
ALL PAYMENTS MUST HAVE THE CHILD’S NAME AND SCHOOL IN THE MEMO OR ENVELOPE
- You may pay online via Pay Pal – make payments via goods and service (fees apply and can be calculated from our website) or Chase Quick Pay at email@example.com. Checks, money orders or cashier checks should be made payable to Rides R Us.
- Payments made by cash must be in a sealed envelope with the child’s name and school written on it.
- A deposit equal to the weekly rate will be made at the time of enrollment.
Payment will be made for all regular school days and holidays (including Thanksgiving this year) except for Spring break and Christmas break. Should a student not ride any other given day or week, full payment is still due.
- Daily trip ride rates begin at 10.00 per day and up based upon the distance.
- Previous arrangements must be made for any student needing a late pick up after regular school hours. Rates begin at $10.00 and up based upon the distance.
- There will be a 30.00 charge for all returned checks.
- A seven day advance notice must be given when terminating service. The enrollment deposit will then be applied to the last week of service. If the seven day notice is not given the deposit will be forfeited. The deposit will automatically pay for the last week of school for children riding to the end of the year.
Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you and your family this year. We look forward to knowing your children and watching them grow and mature.
Click to download printable copy below: